Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is important because people use search engines to find what they want.
For Example, you are the owner of “Mobile Repair Shop” and your potential customers are searching for mobile repair shops in Google. Your brands required visibility on the result page.
SEO is the process to achieve high results and improve user experience. We can divide it into two different parts one is On-Page Optimization and Second Off-Page Optimization/ Link building.
When we start the optimization of a webpage, we have to consider lots of things. In this checklist, I am trying to make it simple and straightforward
Before starting on-page required few things to starts with.
- LSI Keyword 1:
- LSI Keyword 2:
Title of the Post:
- HTML Tags:
- Check: H1 tag used correctly
- Check: H2 and H3 tags are used correctly
- HTML Description:
- Check: Alt Tags
- Check: Meta Description
- Internal Links:
- Good Amount of Internal Links
- Good Amount of External Links
- Keyword Optimization:
- Optimize Keyword Usage
- Optimize On-Page Time
- Optimize Readability
- Optimize Structured Data Markup
- Optimize Page Load Time
- Optimize URL Structure
- Final Touches:
- Prompt readers to comment/reviews
- Check page on mobile devices
- Review all Changes or Send for Approval